返回列表 发帖

JCPenney's - Men's Towncraft Dress Pants - Reg $60, now $9.99

I was shopping for dress pants and just stumbled upon this - looked like a pretty good deal - none in my size but a decent enough number of options where I thought I'd make my first Hot Deals post.丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛  海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人4 F3 {9 Q! Y& c) B( i  k: a! F
LINK丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛  海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人6 u( `$ L0 Z$ k  m7 ]! v' Y, @' x2 W$ H
Hope that link works, if not, they're Towncraft Wet Weather Wool Flat-Front Trousers.
+ l, F% e9 w: O. M4 x$ q全球华人的自由讨论天地
* ~3 p: O" O1 ]$ G% k6 f. ^. W- _9 K全球华人的自由讨论天地 Edit: Looks like other Towncraft options for 9.99 too. Fixed Title - I wrongly titled it as Sears & Sears cash-back was appearing on my post still, so please note it's JCPenney's, not Sears. Sorry about that!
+ J7 T. G! v- ~8 Ywebmail.yayabay.comMessage edited by: skagen on 2009-03-27 21:08:06 CDT
返回列表