返回列表 发帖

最好的GPS 便宜货

TomTom 125 - $89.99 in many stores.华人论坛,  股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyer; _- R/ _) d+ p9 V0 p& F; e
webmail.yayabay.com% S' e8 K1 F/ r7 O, Y  R
I was eyeing a low-end Garmin at WalMart on Black Friday - Garmin nuvi 200 3.5" GPS Navigation System - $97 (regularly $119)丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛  海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人: Z" h3 x- M9 T0 {: I7 z

2 f% E/ V0 q0 o全球华人的自由讨论天地 I can't seem to find the next Garmin model up, the 200W with a widescreen, for less than $129 anywhere
) [/ O/ f- A$ ]# B, s全球华人的自由讨论天地 webmail.yayabay.com! W0 f1 c) @4 C6 X- B' M
we've had a garmin gps for about 3 years now and I'm getting ready to buy another one for our other car. I've decided that if you occasionally drive around cities as I do, the text to speech feature is a must have. You can get the garmin 350 on Amazon now for $150 with free shipping. IMO its worth the extra $10/year (spread over the lifetime of the unit) to have that feature alone.
返回列表