返回列表 发帖

JCPenney's - Men's Towncraft Dress Pants - Reg $60, now $9.99

I was shopping for dress pants and just stumbled upon this - looked like a pretty good deal - none in my size but a decent enough number of options where I thought I'd make my first Hot Deals post.
* b$ A6 s4 r8 Q& |) g& y全球华人的自由讨论天地 LINK丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛  海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人. t* J6 S1 g. M; B/ s
Hope that link works, if not, they're Towncraft Wet Weather Wool Flat-Front Trousers.webmail.yayabay.com: k( g( ~" C$ @- _" P4 s

. [/ h  R6 z2 j6 D6 F6 {5 f+ yEdit: Looks like other Towncraft options for 9.99 too. Fixed Title - I wrongly titled it as Sears & Sears cash-back was appearing on my post still, so please note it's JCPenney's, not Sears. Sorry about that!全球华人的自由讨论天地 1 R2 c# z/ _. Z1 Q  E# R" z, a
Message edited by: skagen on 2009-03-27 21:08:06 CDT
返回列表