标题: Tom tom 125 GPS for $49.99 - Radioshack [打印本页] 作者: 水方 时间: 2009-5-31 08:39 标题: Tom tom 125 GPS for $49.99 - Radioshack
"Heads up people!! Being an "insider" for both teams I thought I'd let you know that tomorrow only (Sunday 5-31) RadioShack will be selling the tom tom 125 GPS for $49.99 out the door. The regular price for this item is $179.99 on sale for $109.99 and an instant rebate of $60 tomorrow only!!!! 2 u: t0 h; o' ^- B* k2 o& w( V! b& a( E0 { [/ M( [# I* J
5 B$ @: T9 H( v, K6 R+ c
Visit your local RadioShack or call ahead and check if item number 20-0359 is in stock." " i s. }6 Y, j! Y! ~华人论坛华人论坛, 股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyer) i1 i: R" j+ s w
It is hackablebut not as easy as Omnitech since TT is run on Linux.. . r0 G7 E# O$ I' K+ t5 V! x) f2 h丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛 海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人全球华人的自由讨论天地 4 u/ y- x, K- W) ^
Amazon has this for $80