TomTom 125 - $89.99 in many stores., R& t, S4 z2 B2 M0 O# M
丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛 海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人9 q, J$ E/ f, L4 ^
I was eyeing a low-end Garmin at WalMart on Black Friday - Garmin nuvi 200 3.5" GPS Navigation System - $97 (regularly $119) 1 o/ O: o* O, ?# M# P 1 D, L$ O. W6 A) d U' `4 [4 gwebmail.yayabay.comI can't seem to find the next Garmin model up, the 200W with a widescreen, for less than $129 anywhere webmail.yayabay.com, }2 b9 H6 ]2 x1 F1 M
华人论坛, 股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyer6 B0 |6 v, a0 X5 g o8 F
we've had a garmin gps for about 3 years now and I'm getting ready to buy another one for our other car. I've decided that if you occasionally drive around cities as I do, the text to speech feature is a must have. You can get the garmin 350 on Amazon now for $150 with free shipping. IMO its worth the extra $10/year (spread over the lifetime of the unit) to have that feature alone.