Board logo

标题: JCPenney's - Men's Towncraft Dress Pants - Reg $60, now $9.99 [打印本页]

作者: rosemary    时间: 2009-3-28 14:01     标题: JCPenney's - Men's Towncraft Dress Pants - Reg $60, now $9.99

I was shopping for dress pants and just stumbled upon this - looked like a pretty good deal - none in my size but a decent enough number of options where I thought I'd make my first Hot Deals post.
' ~- F( t% c3 d( Q3 N全球华人的自由讨论天地 LINK丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛  海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人4 _( Q3 K& ^1 g1 p. Z
Hope that link works, if not, they're Towncraft Wet Weather Wool Flat-Front Trousers.丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛  海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人9 u, @7 r# _( F3 H$ J( W# O
丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛  海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人9 N) h) ]' J" D; F9 L4 A# j
Edit: Looks like other Towncraft options for 9.99 too. Fixed Title - I wrongly titled it as Sears & Sears cash-back was appearing on my post still, so please note it's JCPenney's, not Sears. Sorry about that!
7 h; {6 b+ a4 M. q. x9 W华人论坛,  股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyerMessage edited by: skagen on 2009-03-27 21:08:06 CDT




欢迎光临 华人论坛 (http://webmail.yayabay.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2