返回列表 发帖

Brand New 2009 Nissan Versa 1.6 4 door $7,800

Brand New 2009 Nissan Versa 1.6 4 door $7,800全球华人的自由讨论天地 9 T2 V9 E( I! ?# p( U
MSRP: $10,865
" b1 d8 I$ M, l2 q华人论坛,  股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyerInternet Special Price: $7,800
& T1 ?9 P4 }: N% `# M' ^全球华人的自由讨论天地 Link
2 p! P- V% W- s5 A" Y5 e华人论坛No AC, PW, PDL
/ f9 `' u$ T& I) A4 g全球华人的自由讨论天地 Manual (5 Speed)全球华人的自由讨论天地 ) B% n+ }$ h* K, K- c
CHANTILLY VA 20151* P4 o/ a) x# w4 R. {
The 2009 Nissan Versa receives good scores from safercar.gov and IIHS1 O: A- ]. n7 ?  S4 [* }9 v! d
Link
1 B1 B/ h, I: u6 ]7 z* C) E  b# z7 f) z: Cwebmail.yayabay.comLink华人论坛: d; r* y* T& B$ I
2009 Versa Wins Consumers Digest Best Buy Award Third Year in a Row ( y6 D; g+ S& l" h2 ?, S
ConsumersDigest called it "...spacious and well appointed," when they selectedthe 2009 Versa as a winner of their Automotive Best Buy Award in theSmall Car category. Finding this small car exceptional in a lot ofways, Consumers Digest noted Versa’s abundant interior space andquality, plus a powerful yet efficient engine getting up to 33 mpg onthe highway.
返回列表