TomTom 125 - $89.99 in many stores.' @1 K0 F# m& ~/ }2 O) ~$ [; z
. R: M9 A( |/ a' f) _7 |华人论坛 I was eyeing a low-end Garmin at WalMart on Black Friday - Garmin nuvi 200 3.5" GPS Navigation System - $97 (regularly $119)
. L3 D4 c5 \6 V( G全球华人的自由讨论天地 华人论坛, 股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyer) o% k# p* Z# @6 d0 n i- y
I can't seem to find the next Garmin model up, the 200W with a widescreen, for less than $129 anywhere 全球华人的自由讨论天地 5 A0 z/ x- J' O3 a, I# w2 R. z
, @2 p7 ?6 X; x+ M2 F0 H! ]webmail.yayabay.comwe've had a garmin gps for about 3 years now and I'm getting ready to buy another one for our other car. I've decided that if you occasionally drive around cities as I do, the text to speech feature is a must have. You can get the garmin 350 on Amazon now for $150 with free shipping. IMO its worth the extra $10/year (spread over the lifetime of the unit) to have that feature alone. |