返回列表 发帖

Summerlicious Time in Toronto!

本帖最后由 oliveshadow 于 2011-7-6 08:56 编辑 全球华人的自由讨论天地 ! G: J( D1 d) d& f& I$ y
华人论坛' [7 Y4 V1 v% N) n
It's Summerlicious time in Toronto, so if there's a slightly expensive restaurant you've wanted to try, now's probably the time to do it. It's 3-course prix fixe Lunch/Dinner menus at 150 of Toronto's favourite restaurants. Lunch run from 15 to 25, dinner from 25 to 35. A lot of the lunch menus are very similar to the dinner menus and it's 3 course, so pretty good value. The event runs July 8th to 24th.
2 V& b' M: d+ g6 P# c6 Z' k( ~: h全球华人的自由讨论天地 Website: http://www.toronto.ca/special_events/summerlicious/2011/index.htm$ j/ T- Z  _: d( e8 ~
Oh, and for some restaurants the reservations can be made through OpenTable, and if you have an account with them, you can start to accumulate points for restaurant gift certificate.
8 l& U( g7 F+ A全球华人的自由讨论天地 I've got reservations for the 9th ^^.
/ Y+ J% N& I" ^+ ]# Xwebmail.yayabay.comwebmail.yayabay.com9 ]3 n2 s( N" ]
P.S. Around now is the best Summer Sale season in regular stores.
返回列表