返回列表 发帖

最好的GPS 便宜货

TomTom 125 - $89.99 in many stores.全球华人的自由讨论天地 0 o9 z# F, G7 b1 U- W
全球华人的自由讨论天地 . {- O# g, E# g# i9 U
I was eyeing a low-end Garmin at WalMart on Black Friday - Garmin nuvi 200 3.5" GPS Navigation System - $97 (regularly $119)
7 R6 h/ ?1 @1 U1 R5 M  t丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛  海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人
* L# d3 O# J6 ]+ Z/ {3 K全球华人的自由讨论天地 I can't seem to find the next Garmin model up, the 200W with a widescreen, for less than $129 anywhere
" ?# d; {# U9 `) Wwebmail.yayabay.com. R5 B; t' @. \& `! z
we've had a garmin gps for about 3 years now and I'm getting ready to buy another one for our other car. I've decided that if you occasionally drive around cities as I do, the text to speech feature is a must have. You can get the garmin 350 on Amazon now for $150 with free shipping. IMO its worth the extra $10/year (spread over the lifetime of the unit) to have that feature alone.
返回列表