I searched and did not find this deal posted earlier华人论坛8 n7 V$ X) {" n5 }% ]/ w+ _7 O
3 S* I2 Y3 G: a
Lenovo IdeaPad Y430 14.1" Notebook for $499 - 20% off with eCoupon code "USPIDEAPROMO" = $399 with free shipping. [promo expires 3/24]
- Y; b J) q! [( [5 f# z丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛 海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人-Intel Pentium Dual Core T3400 2.16GHz, 14.1" WXGA (1280x800)4 I. T& a8 N# L N
-2 GB PC3-8500 DDR3 SDRAM 1066MHz, 160GB 5400RPM
. G1 g0 ^* M" ~, ?webmail.yayabay.com-Webcam, DVD Burner, Vista Home Premium, 1 year warranty华人论坛, 股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyer/ v- d3 R( Z2 g. T3 A
-6-cell battery, Intel Wireless Wi-Fi Link 5100
, x( I* X3 M. r3 ?7 s' ?全球华人的自由讨论天地 . @" v* U. n) t$ o
I tried using the promo in IE and Firefox and it didnt work. Google chrome seems to work.3 m& b( f# R# C) z$ Q6 [8 L: M0 ?; g: s
LINK |