TomTom 125 - $89.99 in many stores.
6 c$ z& I; z* m丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛 海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人
/ X5 S9 x, Y4 E5 G, b全球华人的自由讨论天地 I was eyeing a low-end Garmin at WalMart on Black Friday - Garmin nuvi 200 3.5" GPS Navigation System - $97 (regularly $119)
$ b r* o0 J; t7 |! `, \% u; D华人论坛1 a# k4 t+ n w
I can't seem to find the next Garmin model up, the 200W with a widescreen, for less than $129 anywhere
: K3 H# h% I1 t/ O+ g全球华人的自由讨论天地
; D+ T Y! C( e/ Y华人论坛we've had a garmin gps for about 3 years now and I'm getting ready to buy another one for our other car. I've decided that if you occasionally drive around cities as I do, the text to speech feature is a must have. You can get the garmin 350 on Amazon now for $150 with free shipping. IMO its worth the extra $10/year (spread over the lifetime of the unit) to have that feature alone. |