TomTom 125 - $89.99 in many stores.
5 I" P. w# m8 J+ O丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛 海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人
4 \" {1 I B) p9 y全球华人的自由讨论天地 I was eyeing a low-end Garmin at WalMart on Black Friday - Garmin nuvi 200 3.5" GPS Navigation System - $97 (regularly $119)
9 i2 J+ p) N/ I
( I0 g( p5 `' \5 A8 N0 |9 w华人论坛I can't seem to find the next Garmin model up, the 200W with a widescreen, for less than $129 anywhere
' b' e4 ~9 N6 @7 ^, Q华人论坛华人论坛. H- Z7 F. p, B
we've had a garmin gps for about 3 years now and I'm getting ready to buy another one for our other car. I've decided that if you occasionally drive around cities as I do, the text to speech feature is a must have. You can get the garmin 350 on Amazon now for $150 with free shipping. IMO its worth the extra $10/year (spread over the lifetime of the unit) to have that feature alone. |