返回列表 发帖

JCPenney's - Men's Towncraft Dress Pants - Reg $60, now $9.99

I was shopping for dress pants and just stumbled upon this - looked like a pretty good deal - none in my size but a decent enough number of options where I thought I'd make my first Hot Deals post.+ l. T. ~$ l* j5 y$ G) A
LINK
" M$ f. D' z  s  y# d6 m$ v华人论坛Hope that link works, if not, they're Towncraft Wet Weather Wool Flat-Front Trousers.全球华人的自由讨论天地 $ R7 X1 }' T' S4 w* W, U

1 t; A" s( I0 ~* h华人论坛Edit: Looks like other Towncraft options for 9.99 too. Fixed Title - I wrongly titled it as Sears & Sears cash-back was appearing on my post still, so please note it's JCPenney's, not Sears. Sorry about that!
8 ~. B3 k7 t+ B5 J0 O华人论坛Message edited by: skagen on 2009-03-27 21:08:06 CDT
返回列表