返回列表 发帖

最好的GPS 便宜货

TomTom 125 - $89.99 in many stores.
/ G& m" u% X$ ]8 u9 V1 S- Vtellus.yayabay.com
* J/ P: B- ]& u4 F全球华人的自由讨论天地 I was eyeing a low-end Garmin at WalMart on Black Friday - Garmin nuvi 200 3.5" GPS Navigation System - $97 (regularly $119)华人论坛3 k1 ?' A: e# U( z1 y; ]/ |: O

8 ]: f7 b) h* }) I' W; l% ytellus.yayabay.comI can't seem to find the next Garmin model up, the 200W with a widescreen, for less than $129 anywhere + Y/ F. F5 P8 R2 A$ q  u
tellus.yayabay.com: B+ `5 J) G" F& L( o' S
we've had a garmin gps for about 3 years now and I'm getting ready to buy another one for our other car. I've decided that if you occasionally drive around cities as I do, the text to speech feature is a must have. You can get the garmin 350 on Amazon now for $150 with free shipping. IMO its worth the extra $10/year (spread over the lifetime of the unit) to have that feature alone.
返回列表