JCPenney's - Men's Towncraft Dress Pants - Reg $60, now $9.99
I was shopping for dress pants and just stumbled upon this - looked like a pretty good deal - none in my size but a decent enough number of options where I thought I'd make my first Hot Deals post.
( \+ \- t& S" b" M5 \; Z华人论坛LINK
0 }/ D% M" T) R$ `7 s华人论坛Hope that link works, if not, they're Towncraft Wet Weather Wool Flat-Front Trousers.webmail.yayabay.com% v4 V# c& q9 G8 s- T
全球华人的自由讨论天地 7 T" \0 ~" {: x% j% R0 O
Edit: Looks like other Towncraft options for 9.99 too. Fixed Title - I wrongly titled it as Sears & Sears cash-back was appearing on my post still, so please note it's JCPenney's, not Sears. Sorry about that!
, l; C# o3 \# o9 m. Y9 l/ Jwebmail.yayabay.comMessage edited by: skagen on 2009-03-27 21:08:06 CDT |